Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation, also known as SEO , basically communicates with all the various search engines ( google ,bing ,yahoo etc) to optimise your search results from the tagwords you use and the links you send and recieve.
All businesses need an online presence to be successful in today’s digital economy. For a website to be effective it must be highly visible, it must be relevant and user-friendly ,and must guide visitors through conversion paths. Even if you have exceptional web design, you still need search engine optimisation to ensure search engines index and rank your site. Online marketing strategies have been forever changed by the evolution and innovations of search engines which now direct the majority of traffic on the Internet. Investment in SEO marketing including SEO and PPC has become one of the fundamentals for long-term online success.
SEO Jumpstart Package
- Submission to search engines (google yahoo, anazi etc)
- setup of keywords
- First collection of spider bot generated results
- Tweeking of keywords
- Formulating a keyword strategy
SEO Monthly Sessions Package
- monthly collection of results
- re-assessing and changing keywords
- focusing marketing strategies
- Please not that this package is available only once SEO jumpstart package has been purchased.
- This is available as a once off purchase but recommend a monthly service for best results
SEO Advanced Package
- Weekly collection of results and re-assessment of keyword strategies.
- setup of keywords and phrases based on popularity metrics.
- Weekly link building and analytics to improve results.
- Setup of all online metadata and tags, continuous on-page optimisation.
- Content proof reading and improvement.
Please not that this package is available only once SEO jumpstart package has been purchased. This is available as a once off purchase but recommend a monthly service for best results.
How SEO works
(SEO) Search engine optimisation is an ongoing process and is the foundation of a long-term search engine marketing strategy.
Successful SEO Is focused on improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via natural search results caused by the balance of ‘on and off page programming, and combines website quality, relevance, unique content and popularity.
Usually, the earlier a site is presented in search results or the higher it “ranks”, the more traffic will visit that site.Search engine optimisation is usually the most important and final step in the development of any website , getting people to your site and then converting that traffic into business.We stay up-to-date with the latest criteria changes and trends to our clients benefits.
An experienced search engine optimisation company should contribute to the natural evolution of a well-engineered website. High performance SEO services blend the technical asp
ect ( on-page SEO ) and the popularity aspect ( off-page SEO ) in a balanced and natural manner. SEO can be tricky and most search engines have adopted a ZERO tolerance attitude to over optimization, in other words spamming.
What is Quality Traffic ?
Quality traffic refers to internet surfers that find your website to purchase or find products or services you may offer. Quality traffic has the highest possibility to be converted into tangible business for your company. You can spend hours on a awesome looking website, but it will be useless if no traffic actually visits it.
How do I increase Traffic to my website ?
Internet surfer’s predominantly use Google to search what they are looking for.This is why it is most important that your website has to feature within the first 3 search pages of Google when your niche is searched upon. If this is not the case, you need to contact us so we can fix that for you.
Monkybomb Studios target top ranking results with Google, Yahoo, Anansi, Bing and all the other major search engines across the globe.
What sites need Search Engine Optimisation?
- If no SEO campaign was ever done.
- If your website does not rank within the first 3 pages of a Google search for your targeted keywords.
- If your site is more than 3 years old the chances that HTML used will not be compliant with international web standards as we currently utilize XHTML.
- If your website was built by a freelancer – they never have the time launch a proper Search Engine Optimization campaign.
- Ecommerce software is notorious for not indexing properly, we can remedy that!
Please have a look at our SEO and social media packages above and see how we can help your business make its best impact online, more traffic means more sales and we all want that!
Keep in touch..
Got more to say? Drop us a mail and we will contact you shortly.
Website Design, Graphic Design and Creative Media by Monkybomb Studios