When to consider a website redesign
- If your site is older than 2 years and you receive less than 200 visits a month.
- If your website was built by a graphic designer.
- If your site is poorly designed or it never really functioned properly from the outset.
- If you have a static website and have to pay to upload content and images to it.
- If you are not generating enough quality traffic to your website.
- Doing a website redesign is usually more cost effective than trying to fix an old dilapidated website.
- Upgrading your static website to a content management system will give you full control of your site.
- If you are using a free website template or an online quick website solution.
- If you want to list before your competitors on search engines.